Yipeee its friday! Welcome and nice having you here today, hope you had a splendid weekend. Today, we are going to be learning how you can map your domain to your blog, that is changing your domain from philomina.blogspot.com to philomina.com, this is just an example. Wondering how that could be possible? now let’s go dia(lol)
So, in mapping a domain to a blog spot these step listed below should serve as your guide:
- Login to Blogger and update the information on your setting.
- Find the area for publishing and click the link to add a custom domain.
- Then, click on switch to advanced setting
- Enter the URL for your custom domain(i.e your domain where your domain refers to your domain excluding the www)and
- Finally, in the text box provided click save.
Guess it was simple and detailed? so, we call it a wrap for today and don’t forget to drop your comments, opinions, contributions concerning this post and other previous posts via the comments sections and I will waiting (smiles) until then bye for now.